the centre of Europe
to 12 months
from 15 to 55%
ELETTROTEC was founded in 1977 in Milan (North of Italy). The primary purpose of the company was to manufacture inspection equipment for liquids and gases used in industrial production. Since 1993, branded products have received worldwide recognition in the form of ISO 9002 certification and today they are sold in more than 200 countries, including Russia.
The manufacturer, having its own scientific base, offers cooperation in the development of special projects, followed by the creation of equipment and commissioning. All products are created in accordance with the rules and requirements of quality standards ISO 9002.
Elettrotek products are confirmed by a quality certificate. Its list contains devices compatible with equipment of any type, purpose and power. The catalog contains control devices that are used in all types of industry: automated (semi-automated) hydraulic, pneumatic, fluid or air systems with pressures up to 600 bar.
Pressure sensors are classified according to:
- output types: ratiometric, three-wire and two-wire;
- operating pressure range: 0-10 / 16/25/40/60/100/160/250/400/600 bar;
- intelligence (for automated systems).
- Programmable (intelligent) sensors work in the system according to two principles:
- An alert (signal, digital) is simply triggered;
- Disconnection, blocking or regulation occurs automatically with increased or decreased data.
To prevent damage to the sensor and the failure of equipment or a part of it, all products use an increased margin of safety and notification in case of failure, as well as an operational period for each product.