the centre of Europe
to 12 months
from 15 to 55%
The existence of the enterprise dates back to 1979 when Fine Automation Company was formed and started to manufacture control system solutions. Through the integration of existing R&D team and business units, Finetek (Group) Co. Ltd was established in 2003. The headquarters is located in Taiwan. Subsidiaries and subsidiaries around the world provide the company with an international presence and help serve customers around the world.
To provide comprehensive instrumentation solutions in the following areas:
- Production and management system;
- Sensor parts design;
- Radar details;
- Communication modules design;
- Liquid level controllers;
- Electrical power management tools.
The products have received international certifications and safety approvals. All products follow international IEC design and quality standards. All products are electrically, mechanically and climatically tested to meet the challenging needs of the process automation industry. The company is ISO9001 certified by Swiss SGS to perfect its quality management system. Most of the products have internationally recognized certifications.
- Finetek products have received international certifications and safety approvals.
- All products follow international IEC design and quality standards.
- All products are electrically, mechanically and climatically tested to meet the challenging needs of the process automation industry.
- Finetek is ISO9001 certified to perfect its quality management system.
- The company is certified by SGS Switzerland.
- Most of the products have internationally recognized certifications.
Finetek products and solutions have a wide range of applications for various industries:
- Electrical and electronic industries, semiconductors, power plants.
- Machinery, opto-electronics, automation of control processes.
- Oil and gas, petrochemicals, mining, iron and steel, cement.
- Environmental protection, water and wastewater treatment.
- Food and beverage, agriculture and feed stocks
- Shipbuilding and marine industry
- Various plastics
- Medicines and pharmaceuticals
The product range consists of industrial electronics, sensors and digital control and electromechanical technology integration. The R&D team has professional experience in software, hardware, digital, analog, optical, electrical, mechanical design, heat / voltage analysis, high precision vacuum welding and software system integration, etc.
The main activity is the development of sensors, industrial safety modules, electronic circuits, high frequency RF modules development, design and development of micro-precision components and system integration design.