the centre of Europe
to 12 months
from 15 to 55%
In 1982, private entrepreneur Reinhard Syringhaus founded his own business in Lüdenscheid, which laid the foundation for the popular IPF Electronic brand. In 1986, Searinghouse takes over the leadership of the company and started production of measuring and control technology. Numerous patents for inventions, participation in the INTERKAMA exhibition in Hanover, the demand for products in the European market bring the company long-term contracts with industrial consumers.
In 1989 Wolfgang Neuhaus became a co-owner of IFP-Elektronik, with new investments the company expanded production, organized its own research in industry directions. For 30 years, the German brand has taken a leading position in the field of sensor and optical technology in Russia and Europe. Talented sons who know how to value and preserve the family reputation of a reliable partner have replaced their parents in managing the business.
Products of IPF Electronic
- Capacitive level sensors - Capacitive fill level sensors with Teflon housing (FK 300100), with a defined response rate (FK900400).
- Hydrostatic level sensors for liquid media - Hydrostatic level sensors for liquids with a probe of 5-10 meters, designed for temperatures of -20-70 ° C (FY98C711, FY98C889).
- Fill level sensors for conductive media - The fill level sensors for conductive media are rail-mounted and operate at -40–70 ° C (FV565900).
- Industrial level sensors - Industrial level sensors, mechanical, inductive. They are triggered by the movement of the pendulum, LED indication, installed on a moving conveyor (FI520170).
- Leak retainers - The leak catches are LED-responsive and equipped with reverse polarity protection (FY98C186).
- Programmable pressure sensors - Programmable pressure transmitters for liquids, with stainless steel head (DW343114).
- Pressure transmitters for gaseous media - Pressure transmitters for gaseous media with a nickel-plated brass head, designed for pneumatic use, parameterizable (DW164600).
- Universal pressure sensors - For liquid, gaseous media, universal pressure transmitters with a synthetic body (DW98C915) are used.
- Additional lighting for camera systems
- Measuring transducers
- Switching power supplies
- Contrast scanners
- Laser pointers
- Linear measuring systems
- Logic modules
- Distribution terminals
- Relays and signal converters
- LED lamp
- Security systems
- Hours counters and counters
- Pushers / Stoppers