the centre of Europe
to 12 months
from 15 to 55%
Specialized German company in the field of sensors and circuit elements. It was founded in Munich in 1960 by entrepreneurs Peter and Gerda Vizenets. More than half a century of experience has allowed the company to successfully develop, grow and become a market leader in this product segment. Today it is an international group with offices on five continents. The company employs 70 employees who have a high qualification level.
In addition, branches were opened:
- ELPAC Housings, Components and Crimpers;
- the MEGASET division specializing in radio frequency identification technology RFID;
- MEGAuto's automation technology division.
The company personalizes the order of each potential consumer and offers products that are most suitable for this particular case. These manufacturing solutions are made possible by independent development and the use of their know-how. They are focused on the wishes of the client and are a distinctive feature of the company.
At the moment the company manufactures and sells a full range of products. In the nomenclature:
- precision resistors and industrial joysticks;
- linear displacement sensors;
- single-turn and multi-turn angle encoders;
- strain gauges and other products.
The model line of products is constantly updated with new developments. The company is a certified manufacturer according to DIN EN ISO 9001: 2000, which guarantees reliability and quality. Products are sold directly to all countries of the world, or through subsidiaries. The catalog contains over 100,000 items that are in regular demand. Annually the volume of various sensors sold reaches 400,000 units, and joysticks - 30,000 units.
The company's key consumers are manufacturers of complex mechanisms that integrate products into large-scale production plants. Products found application:
- in automated control systems for various purposes;
- in precision mechanics and medical devices;
- in manipulators, construction and special equipment.