the centre of Europe
to 12 months
from 15 to 55%
The world-famous industrial brand Netter Vibration began its existence in 1953, when a French couple, Jean and Annemarie Netter, founded a private enterprise in the small German town of Mainz-Castel. The small factory was not immediately able to bring its products to world markets, but a responsible approach to new developments and quality control allowed it to successfully compete with domestic manufacturers for a long time.
The real growth in production began in 1979 when Netter Ltd. (GmbH) was founded and the first contracts for the supply of vibration equipment for use in large-scale projects were concluded. Within a few years, the company, to whose leadership the son of the founders Francis was connected, served the construction of communal tunnels in Germany and France.
Currently, Netter equipment is widely used in engineering, construction and municipal projects in many countries of the world, a subsidiary company has been opened in Poland, subdivisions in Portugal and Spain, and the volume of supplies of vibration equipment to dozens of countries, including Russia, is increasing.
The production catalog of the company includes a wide range of devices designed for vibration processing of concrete, asphalt, other hard coatings, bulk and other materials. The Netter technique is used in the construction, engineering, food, chemical and other industries. Differs in convenience, practicality, the ability to adjust the frequency and amplitude of vibration, adaptability to different sources of energy supply.