Dry type cast resin transformer
Advantages of resin technology:
- Protection against corrosive environments
- Protection against high vibration levels
- Protection against electrodynamic efforts
- Reduction of noise level
- Increase of product's lifespan
- Last generation V-0 fireproof polymer box according to UL94 up to 2500 VA
- Polyester resin from 1250 VA
Safety class I, convertible in class II up to 1000 VA
Includes LED functioning indicator
Full power capacity in every conection
Voltage selection through matallic bridges (included)
Possibility of tailor-made manufacturing
- The transformers P, Q and N are especially designed to adapt voltages in applications of maneuver and control in both domestic and industrial as well as in electrical cabinets.
- Another important application is the galvanic isolation of facilities for safety reasons, as well as the generation of neutrals referenced to earth.
- Thanks to the resin, the Q Series transformers are the optimal solution for areas with a temperature elevated environment and humid areas with high degrees of corrosion and dust.
- Areas with high levels of vibrations.
- CE Certificate.
- Configuration of bridges P /Q / N Series, rating :25-100 VA. Watch video
- Configuration of bridges P /Q / N Series, rating:160-5000 VA. Watch video